Just one minute walk from the well-serviced Hammersmith Tube Station, this building gives you great access to transport and is well situated for enjoying beautiful areas like Kew Gardens and Richmond Park and the legendary museums of South Kensington.
- Wheelchair Access
- Computer Labs
The building itself sits on the former site of the legendary Hammersmith Palais, which was the first dance hall to be built in Britain. It features its own cinema room, a huge outdoor courtyard for sunny days, and a range of self-contained studio rooms giving you all the privacy and convenience you need. WiFi, bills and contents insurance are all included in the price.
The Broadway shopping centre by the Tube gives excellent convenience, and there are plenty of great places to eat, drink and shop in the area.
Weekly Room Rates
- 2-12 Weeks £421.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 13-24 Weeks £411.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 25-36 Weeks £401.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 2-12 Weeks £445.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 13-24 Weeks £435.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 25-36 Weeks £425.00 Check-In/Out Choose