Kentish Town Residence
Kentish Town Residence
The residence is located between Camden Town and Kentish Town and it is a great location for students as both areas are very vibrant, touristic and colourful.
- Wheelchair Access
- Double Bed
- All Linen
- Kitchen Facilities
Club Studios are perfect for an individual stay. These private rooms are fully equipped with two bunk beds (adjustable bed for overnight visitors), study space, a kitchenette, bathroom and plenty of storage
Kentish Town Residence is located between Camden Town and Kentish Town and it is a great location for students as both areas are very vibrant, touristic and colourful.
Camden Town has so much to offer with a number of shops, amazing restaurants with different cuisines, food and vintage markets. There is also a canal nearby the residence, where students can have a relaxing walk after their classes. But the canal is not the only option for a nice walk, there are also two lovely parks only 15min walking distance from there; Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park. Students can enjoy these large green spaces, go for a run or even have a picnic with a fascinating view of London.
In Kentish Town you can also visit the Jewish Museum or enjoy a boat tour and water sports in the canal. On a hot day you can also go to Hampstead Heath Park and lay around the swimming ponds (or even dive if you are brave enough) and get a proper break from your studies.
But Kentish town is not ideal only for the numerous options for socialising and fun. It’s also great because it is very close to some of the biggest University campuses. With two tube stations in less than a 10 minutes’ walk from the residence, students will be able to get to their University very easily and quickly.
Moreover, our student accommodation has a lot of spacious social areas, a cinema and a disco, where students can make new friends and have some fun. There is also an on-site gym and it’s free so there is no need to leave the building if you need to work out. Isn’t it great that we collect everything you need in just one place?
Camden Town Station- 7 min walk
Chalk Farm Station- 6 min walk
- London Camden College – 21 minutes walk
- University College London- 14 minutes via tube
- University of Westminster – 21 minutes via bus, 22 minutes via tube
- Regent’s University London – 22 minutes via bus
- King's College - 24 minutes via tube
- London Metropolitan University - 22 minutes via bus
Address: 61-77 Holmes Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 3AN
Nearest tube station: Kentish Town Station and Camden Town
Station tube lines: Northern Line, Overground
Your safety comes first with Londonist!
Please click here to view our summer price list, valid for stays from 01.05.2022 to 28.08.2022.
Weekly Room Rates
- 2-12 Weeks 410.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 13-24 Weeks 400.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 25-36 Weeks 390.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 37-43 Weeks 380.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 44-51 Weeks 365.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 2-12 Weeks 400.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 13-24 Weeks 390.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 25-36 Weeks 380.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 37-43 Weeks 370.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 44-51 Weeks 330.00 Check-In/Out Choose