Lewisham is a vibrant part of South East London with great transport links which can take you right into the heart of the capital.
- Wheelchair Access
- Double Bed
- All Linen
- Kitchen Facilities
Our bronze studios are 17 sq m in size and come with an en suite bathroom, private kitchen, compact double bed, study space, storage space and superfast broadband.
The rooms include a bed, chair, desk and wardrobe. The en suite bathrooms contain a shower, toilet and sink. The shared kitchens have a 2 ring induction hob, a combination microwave/grill/oven, an under-counter fridge with freezer drawer, and a sink.
Lewisham is a vibrant part of South East London with great transport links which can take you right into the heart of the capital. It is very close to creative New Cross with Goldsmiths, University of London, leafy Blackheath with its great parks and the historic Royal Borough of Greenwich with the lovely Greenwich Market, the Observatory and of course the Cutty Sark, all of which make fabulous days or nights out.
It's also local to many popular university campuses, including:
- Goldsmiths, University of London - 8 minutes via bus
- University of Greenwich - 17 minutes via DLR
- King's College London - 26 minutes via train
- UCL (University College London) - 45 minutes via train
- Oxford International Education Group - 16 minutes via bus
Address: Chapter Lewisham 46 Thurston Road London SE13 7SD Nearest station: Lewisham (DLR - Zone 2) Tube Lines: DLR
Weekly Room Rates
- 2-12 Weeks 339.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 13-24 Weeks 329.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 25-36 Weeks 319.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 37-43 Weeks 309.00 Check-In/Out Choose
- 44-51 Weeks 279.00 Check-In/Out Choose